T-Mobile pushing out HTC One S maintenance update -
According to the T-Mobile HTC One S support forum, a maintenance software update for the handset is currently being rolled out. Support documentation indicates the 1.84.531.2.710RD build fix some minor issues with WiFi calling, voicemail notifications and camera stability. Initially, T-Mobile was planning to start pushing out the OTA update last week, but delays are simply part of the process.
The good news is that T-Mobile plans on having all handsets updated to 1.84.531.2.710RD software build by June 7th. The bad news is that you can now trigger the update manually (trust me, I’ve tried). T-Mobile HTC One S owners will have to wait patiently until they are notified that the update is available for their handset.
As of now, have not been able to verify that any HTC One S owners have received the update. If you have received the update notification and installed the update on your device, leave us a comment below and let us know how the update is running.
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
- OTA update
- Device is running Android version 4.0.3 / Software version 1.53.531.76 710RD
- Device software is not rooted
- More than 50% battery life
- Data connection
- 350 MB available memory (File size of update is 24.2 MB)