HTC U11+ specifications
In late 2017, the HTC U11+ is by far the best smartphone in HTC’s lineup. The basics of the phone are in line with the HTC U11 which was introduced in May of 2017, but the newer U11+ comes with a 6-inch 18:9 edge-to-edge display which dominates the front of the phone.
HTC is using a 12MP sensor for the main camera, but the front-facing camera is now using a more capable 8MP sensor. Also, the phone’s dust and water resistance rating has been bumped up to IP68 and the 3930mAh battery cell is 30% larger than what HTC delivered with the U11.
Check out the full list of HTC U11+ specifications below.
- 6-inch Super LCD 6 display, Quad HD+ (2880 x 1440) with Corning® Gorilla™ Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 64-bit octa-core, up to 2.45GHz
- IP68 dust and water resistant
- 4GB RAM / 64GB storage or 6GB RAM / 128GB storage
- microSD expandable storage (up to 2TB)
- 12MP main camera with 1.4μm pixels, BSI sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, dual LED flash
- 8MP selfie camera with 85° field of view, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Sensors: Edge Sensor, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G-sensor, Compass sensor, Gyro sensor, Magnetic sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- 3930mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- USB 3.1 Gen 1, Type-C with Quick Charge 3.0
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Wi-Fi®: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz)
- Size: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 188g