Mint SIM becomes more appealing with new pre-paid pricing
If you live in the US and you’re a fan of unlimited voice, text and data services, Mint SIM’s new rates may be exactly what you’ve been looking for. Unlimited packages aren’t anything new, but Mint SIM is offering deeper discounts than its competitors by selling you multi-month blocks. You’ve likely heard of or even used a pre-paid service providers before. What Min SIM is offering is a pre-pre-paid service.
The good news is that the prices for the service are great. Take a look at the table below for the pricing breakdown. You’ll notice that the best pricing tiers are for the 3 or 12-month buy-ins and that the data plans have different GB caps. Those caps only apply to high-speed data, so you technically still have unlimited data use once you hit your specified limit.
Since Mint SIM runs as an MVNO on T-Mobile’s network, you shouldn’t have any issues getting coverage. I’m planning to test MIN SIM out for myself in the next few weeks, so I’ll be sure to let you know what the overall experience is like.
- 2GB per month for three months at $15/month
- 2GB per month for six months at $18/month
- 2GB per month for twelve months at $15/month
- 5GB per month for three months at $20/month
- 5GB per month for six months at $24/month
- 5GB per month for twelve months at $20/month
- 10GB per month for six months at $30/month
- 10GB per month for twelve months at $25/month
- 10GB per month for three months at $25/month
Please leave a comment if you’re used Mint SIM or are planning on switching to their service.
Source: Mint SIM