HTC Bolt specs, price and release date
The HTC Bolt is the newest device from HTC which is now available on Sprint. The design of the phone will look very familiar to those who have seen or used the HTC 10. The Bolt features a metal unibody design with a deep chamfer along all four edges on the back of the phone. While the HTC Bolt and HTC 10 share the same looks, the internals of the two devices are significantly different.
While the HTC Bolt and HTC 10 share the same looks, the internals of the two devices are significantly different. The flagship HTC 10 has top of the line specifications, but the HTC Bolt borrows its processor and RAM configuration from flagship devices of 2015. Take a look below for the full spec sheet.
HTC Bolt Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display (534 ppi) Super LCD 3, curved-edge Gorilla Glass 5
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 2GB
- 16MP main camera with OIS, f/2.0 lens, BSI sensor, PDAF, dual LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- IP57 dust and water resistance
- USB 2.0, Type-C connector
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE
- NFC, contactless payments
- 3,200 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor
- HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5GHz)
- Android 7.0 with HTC Sense
HTC Bolt Price
Sprint is selling the HTC Bolt for $600. Those who qualify can purchase the HTC Bolt with Sprint’s monthly payment plan, splitting the price of the Bolt into 24 monthly payment of $25.
HTC Bolt Availability
The HTC Bolt is available from sprint, starting November 11. The HTC Bolt should also be available at Best Buy and other third-party retailers which sell Sprint-branded smartphones.