HTC DROID Incredible 4G gets shown on video prior to launch
We’ve previously reported that the instead of releasing a variant of the HTC One series, Verizon decided to release another Droid model with 4G LTE capability. Given the success of the HTC One series it is a surprising move, but hopefully this new Droid will be a good replacement handset. Recently, the team over at Droid Life caught sight of the Droid Incredible 4G LTE on video. The video demonstrates the boot up animation of the device as well as video playback and a 4G LTE speed test. Take a look at the video below:
The Droid Incredible 4G LTE is anticipated to release on June 22nd for $149.99 on contract, although that date has not been officially confirmed by Verizon. Let’s look again at some of the specs:
- 4-inch qHD Super LCD display
- 1.2Ghz Krait dual-core processor
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB internal storage and a MicroSD slot providing 32GB maximum storage.
- 8 megapixel camera with BSI sensor, 28mm f2.2 lens and the ability to capture pictures while recording video.
- 1700 mAh battery
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
Source: IB Times